More about the requirements
In addition to the qualifications listed under The Requirements
tab, we're looking for a professional who has:
- Knowledge of applicable collateral repossession laws and regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of collateral repossession procedures, forms, and credit reports is a plus.
- Analytical reasoning skills to identify account trends, identify issues, and troubleshoot solutions.
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pass a background screening.
CSRs working 1st shift (typically, 8 AM - 5 PM) will work in the Nashville office. CSRs working the second shift (2 PM - 11 PM) or our limited 3rd shift (beginning at 11 PM) will continue working remotely until further notice. We have not yet finalized a post-COVID, back-to-work policy for all shifts. Please note, we are taking appropriate steps to ensure everyone's health and safety when coming into the office.
More about the role
In addition to the responsibilities under The Role
tab, your specific tasks will include:
More about your success
- Serving as the point of contact for clients, providing any requested services and information.
- Gathering pertinent information from clients to place accounts for repossession.
- Working within internal computer systems.
- Speaking with and gathering information from customers.
- Forwarding account information to field representatives based on territory coverage.
- Conducting light skip tracing when field representatives are unable to locate collateral based on account placement information.
- Contacting client immediately upon repossession of collateral.
- Forwarding condition reports, personal property inventory forms, photos, and updated accounting information as required to clients in a timely manner.
- Providing updated account information to the lender.
- Forwarding impound and personal property notices to the appropriate parties.
- Communicating the status of accounts verbally and in writing to clients as necessary.
- Maintaining account consignments, closing as necessary, and updating statuses as required.
- Accounting for costs and charges to clients, correctly and thoroughly, while monitoring company expenses.
We provide a service. We are here to make it easy for our clients to get their money back. We want to provide the best customer service in the industry. We'll look to you to deliver best-in-class service that demonstrates:
- Defect-free products (attention to detail).
- Timely service (anticipating needs and showing a sense of urgency).
- The highest level of care and gratitude.
We can teach you how to handle tasks, but we can’t teach you to care about serving others. You should bring a strong motivation to support and serve clients, partners, and co-workers. In addition, to be an outstanding Client Service Representative, you will:
This description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
- Take a proactive approach to serving clients and customers.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while being flexible as priorities shift.
- Be a team player while achieving targeted professional goals including using strong follow-up and follow-through skills to meet organizational objectives and deadlines.
- Be reliable and punctual.